Pages

Friday, January 5, 2018

Velvety xmas

Christmas is over. But still i feel the whole of DECEMBER is Christmas month. So nothing can stop me from having a slice of plum cake eachday and everyyyday😋. Surprisingly it's the New year now lol. I started to edit this the day after Christmas and it's going on forever(#blogger problem). So let me wish you all "A HAPPY&BLESSED NEWYEAR".
Anyways guys Christmas is more than jus cakes and jokes. It's all about Jesus Christ the Lord who was born to save us sinners by giving His own life so we could inherit heaven&blessings.
I'm blessed beyond measures. I thank God each day for such countless favours.
If your reading this now then ofcourse Christmas is officially over but still i got to post my outfit i wore for Christmas dinner party with family.
Had dinner at THE COURTYARD MARRIOT. I loved the xmas decorations and the food was not beyond expected,it was a decent one. The buffet menu was quite less compared to other hotels i personally believe. But nothing to drop of,can surely give a try.
Since it's Christmas i planned to look like an elf(lol). Since velvet is so much on trend now,i wanted to wear this cute lil green velvety dress. I paired it with this studded black stilettos&stockings.
Paired with a silver toned studded statement ear piece.And along my favourite animal print bag.
As that of make went for a emerald green eyes with gold. Simple yet festive😍.

OUTFIT DEETS:
Dress-KOOVS
Heels-DOROTHY PERKINS
Bag-ALDO
Earrings-GLOBUS






LINKS TO SIMILAR OUTFIT:
1. DRESS1
2. DRESS2
3. DRESS3
4. DRESS4 

LiFE TAG:
JOHN 14:6;Jesus answered,"I am the way and the truth and the life.No one comes to the Father except through me.
Jesus is the only way to heaven and only through Him we can have life eternal.Faith will make things possible.Cause faith in God alone can get us salvation and make us a righteous person.We can only seek the God with truth&holiness.Let's stay on track and move along with Him.He will lead us through it all and help us find the light in darkness.
Stay focused.God loves you all!!





Until next time adios amigos
Shielded by His Love 

Sheba :)



1 comment: